課程名稱（中文）: 故事教學 (Teaching English through Storytelling )
授課教師 : 王佩蘭 助理教授
Students will learn and demonstrate the ability to
- to practice their English teaching skills to build up their confidence in teaching
- to improve English storytelling teaching skills through supervision of their teacher and other classmates.
- To acquire English teaching effectiveness through the implementation and verification of teaching theories into practice.
- The definition of storytelling.
- The Value of Telling Stories.
- Personal Narratives.
- Choosing Stories for tell.
- How to Prepare a Story.
- Finding Your Own Voice.
- Bring a Story to Life.
- Exploring Storytelling Through Activities
- Teaching Activities for any Time
- How to integrate language four skills learning and differentiation strategies in teaching process.
- The relationships between teaching materials and teaching activities
- Assessments in English teaching process
- Teaching Demonstration, giving feedbacks and reflections.
Reading and discussion, creating a language project and teaching plan, having teaching demonstration
- Kathleen M. Hollenbeck (1999. Teaching With Favorite Leo Lionni Books: Creative Activities for Exploring Friendship, Self-Esteem, Cooperation, and Other Themes in Tese Beloved Books. The USA
- Collins, R. & Cooper, P. (2005). The Power of Story: Teaching Through Storytelling. Waveland Press Inc..
- Story on Line
- 12月４日： 進入課程網站
CH1 The definition of storytelling. CH2 The Value of Telling Stories. CH3Personal Narratives. CH8 Exploring Storytelling Through Activities(1).
Reading Power - the teaching Process and activies.(Pre- Reading Strategies, During Reading Strategies)
Reading Power - the teaching Process and activies.(During Reading Strategies )
Teaching Demonstration, giving feedbacks and reflections.
- １月７日：Teaching Demonstration, giving feedbacks and reflections.
六、評量方式（Grading / Evaluation）
- Work sheet
- Teaching demonstration
- Learning journal and reflective writing